a The Learning Garden: Last day in the Learning Garden

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Last day in the Learning Garden

Fill Us With The Light.
Give Us The Strength To Understand And The Eyes To See.
Teach Us To Walk The Soft Earth As Relatives
To All That Live.
~Sioux Prayer~









Farewell, my sister, fare thee well.
The elements be kind to thee, and make
Thy spirits all of comfort: fare thee well.
~William Shakespeare

History of the "Three Sisters" Growing Practice










You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Gandhi

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden.
~ Claudia Ghandi






















A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.
~Irish Blessing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home